Gone are the days of websites looking like brochures! At Toucan, we believe that a company’s website should act as a conduit for customer service, sales, listening to stakeholders and converting engagement into action. We offer website design and development services like web application design, programming and publication for almost any type of website or application. We use open source content management systems to manage the content on your web site, reducing your maintenance costs and avoiding expensive programmers.
- Assessment: We examine your organization’s purpose and objectives for having a website or application by looking at what you actually need versus what you want.
- Proposal: We provide a detailed proposal with a business case, site map, service description and estimated cost.
- Scope of Work: This is informed by our initial proposal with any changes that were approved during the negotiation phase. This is the guiding design and technical document that we use for your project so that everything runs smoothly.
- Development: The team executes the Scope of Work, providing you with updates as we go along for feedback. We want to ensure that what was promised is what is delivered.
- Deployment: On to the web we go!